Kinetico stands proudly behind the quality and reliability of its innovative water treatment products. Improving the quality of your water is important to you, and giving you the confidence that you’ve made a wise decision is important to us. At Kinetico, we pride ourselves on offering the longest and most complete warranties in the industry with coverage and inclusions you will not find from our competitors.
What makes our warranties so strong?
- No Fine Print—Many warranties have limitations or “fine print,” and they end up falling short when you need them most. Excluded coverage on certain parts, the parts most likely to break down, is common in the industry. At Kinetico, our warranty coverage is clear, straightforward and comprehensive.
- On the Move—Our warranties are transferable to new owners of the original installation site or they can stay with the unit and "go" where the original owner goes should you decide to take the unit with you. * (Water conditions must be similar to the original installation location.)
- Local Service—Our warranties are valid only if your Kinetico product is installed according to our recommendations and local codes. Your Kinetico water professional will verify that the system is appropriate for your water conditions and will make sure your unit is installed properly for optimum performance. Your Kinetico water professional will also be there for you should you have any questions down the road.
- Our History—Our products have gotten better over the years, and so have our warranties. We continuously make improvements to our products, and in turn, they work better and last longer. We are so confident that your Kinetico water treatment system will last for years and years that we put our money where our mouth is.
- Safety in Numbers—We are so sure that a Kinetico Water Softener will continuously do its job of protecting your home and water-using appliances, we will actually extend the warranty coverage on the K5 Drinking Water Station if it is installed with a Kinetico Water Softener.
Warranty Service and Questions
Contact your dealer. The same personalized, local service that brought you your Kinetico Water System is on hand to help with questions regarding your particular system, including:
- Service and Labor Terms and Conditions
- Existing Product Warranty Specifications