NEWSROOM MEDIA CONTACTS:
Our qualified subject matter experts can comment on water quality issues and water treatment, while Kinetico product and installation specialists can speak about Kinetico's line of water treatment solutions and discuss developing trends in the water treatment industry. If you are a member of the media and would like to tap into Kinetico's experience, please contact us. For media inquiries, please email email@example.com.
Kinetico's Technical and Research Experts:
Mark. J. Brotman, Senior Research Scientist
Keith E. Brown, Senior Technology Advisor
Edward Robakowski, Senior Research Scientist
- June 2021 - MAGNET Launches "Make It Better: A Blueprint for Manufacturing In Northeast Ohio"
- March 2021 -Kinetico Partners With Mike Holmes to Build Water Quality Awareness
- February 2019 - Kinetico Introduces Leak Detection System
- November 2017 - Kinetico Acquires Nimbus Water Systems
- September 2017 - Kinetico Introduces Iron and Sulfur Reducing Systems
- September 2017 - Kinetico Incorporated Teams with Drink Local, Drink Tap to Help Protect Cleveland's Water Supply
- March 9th, 2017 - Kinetico Incorporated strengthens alliance with Drink Local, Drink Tap™
- September 8, 2016 - Global Water Treatment Leader Kinetico Incorporated Acquires Selecto Inc.