Last updated November 13, 2018
Kinetico’s headquarters is located in Newbury, Ohio USA. You acknowledge and consent that any information you provide or we may collect may be used, processed, and transferred to the United States and other countries or territories and that those countries or territories may not offer the same level of data protection as the country where you reside. A list of Kinetico’s global offices is available at https://www.kinetico.com for reference.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect various types of information from you, including information you voluntarily provide us and information we get from your use of our Site or Products. For instance, in order to access certain portions of the Site, order Products, or even use some Products you may be required to first register with us. You may be asked to provide information such as first and last name, institution/company, postal address, phone number, email address, username, credentials, payment information, social media login data and other similar personal and contact data (“Information” or “Personal Information”).
Information we collect about your use of our Site or Products may, for example, include:
- The Internet Protocol (“IP”) address of your Internet Service Provider.
- The content you access.
- The functions, products, or services you use on the Site or Products and purchasing history.
- Your computer’s operating system.
- Up-time and other usage statistics about the Site or Products.
- Location information.
- Your computer’s unique identifier (e.g., CPU serial number).
- Web browser used.
- The date and time of your visit to the Site or use of the Product.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use the Information collected:
- To improve the Site, the Products, including any applications, products, services, and software available through them.
- To improve the customer experience.
- For marketing purposes.
- To store your interests and preferences in order to customize your use of the Site or Products.
- To communicate with you (such as for product support and billing issues).
- To authenticate users.
- To improve our products and services.
- To compile and analyze trends.
- To carry out transactions in connection with you.
- We also may aggregate the collected information with information from other customers and users of the Site, Products, or other products and services for analysis such as to determine user and performance trends. Generally, any such aggregation will involve de-identified or anonymous data.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Except as otherwise stated herein, we will not provide, sell, or lease your Personal Information to any third parties for their marketing use without your express consent. However, you acknowledge that your Personal Information may be provided to third parties in connection with your use of their websites, applications, software, or products. We may also share your Personal Information with dealers, distributors, sales agents, contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, including without limitation, hosting providers and payment processors. We may also disclose your Personal Information to third parties: (i) in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; (ii) if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Information will be one of the transferred assets.
CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may update and correct your Personal Information at any time by going to https://www.kinetico.com. Upon request we will take reasonable efforts to provide you with a summary of your Personal Information collected by us. If you prefer you can make a request to update, correct, and obtain a summary of your Personal Information collected by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-440-564-9111.
RELEASE OF INFORMATION
LINKS, THIRD PARTY APPICATIONS AND SOFTWARE
RETENTION OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
SECURITY OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
The Site and Products are not directed towards minors and we do not knowingly collect personal information from minors that use the Site or Products.
Requests for access to or to correct your personal data may be made by contacting us.
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, Kinetico is committed to resolving complaints or concerns you may have about privacy or how your personal information is used. You may contact us at email@example.com or at Kinetico Incorporated, P.O. Box 193, Newbury, OH 44065, attention: Legal Department.
If your complaint is not satisfactorily resolved with us directly, you may contact our independent dispute resolution provider, JAMS for resolution (https://www.jamsadr.com/eu-us-privacy-shield).
Kinetico Incorporated is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) with respect to the Privacy Shield. Under certain conditions you may invoke binding arbitration before the Privacy Shield Panel.