The COVID-19 Pandemic is affecting nearly every part of our lives as well as negatively impacting many businesses. The Department of Homeland Security, Water Quality Association, as well as the Environmental Protection Agency, consider water treatment an essential business during the COVID-19 crisis. Having access to clean, high-quality water for drinking, washing hands, bathing and cleaning is critical for keeping people healthy and fighting the spread of COVID-19; therefore, Kinetico remains operational and continues to manufacture its best-in-class water treatment products.
Rest assured, we are doing everything in our power to ensure employee and customer safety. As of April 2, 2020, the following protocols are now in place at Kinetico corporate headquarters and manufacturing facilities.
- All employee travel has been banned until further notice.
- All employees who are able to work from home must do so.
- Everyone entering our buildings must have their temperature checked upon arrival. Anyone with a fever is sent home.
- Visitors to the building are restricted. If the visit is deemed essential, entry is by appointment only and the protocol for building entry must be followed.
- Employees deemed healthy are spaced at least six feet apart from another workstation.
- Employees are encouraged to wash their hands with soap and water or to use hand sanitizers consisting of at least 60% alcohol for at least 20 seconds.
- Employees are asked to sanitize their workstations and things they touch at the start and end of each shift as well as several times throughout the day.
- Employees must wear gloves if using shared tools or touching another’s work equipment.
- Kinetico has instituted regular, deep cleaning of all work areas.
Kinetico products are sold primarily through authorized, independent Kinetico dealers and. We are sharing best practices and other suggestions with our dealers on how to safely conduct business and protect themselves and their employees while assisting their customers during this crisis.
Please contact your local Kinetico dealer for information about their current operations and COVID-19 protocols. Most Kinetico dealers remain open for both sales and service, but hours and processes may have changed.