• Bucknell University, BSME
U.S. PATENTS HELD
• 4,096,761; 4,298,025; 4,427,549; 4,693,814; 4,764,280; 4,804,465;
5,069,779; 7,182,858 B2; 9,061,924 B2
• American Water Works Association, lifetime member
• American Society of Mechanical Engineers, lifetime member
• Water Quality Association member through Kinetico Incorporated
– Chairman of the technical committee — three years
– Received Key Award, 2014
PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS
• Published article for Water Conditioning and Purification on deionized water applications
• Wrote and presented a session on Membrane Technologies to NSF (National Sanitation Foundation)
Keith Brown is knowledgeable and experienced in designing all types of water and wastewater
processing equipment and applying all existing and emerging technologies involved in liquid
separations, including ion exchange, membranes and filtration media. He has 40 years of experience
in residential and commercial water purification and industrial water and wastewater treatment.
For 38 of those years, he has been employed at Kinetico Incorporated, holding a variety of positions
including: Chief Engineer, Vice President of Research and Development, Vice President of the
Engineered Systems Division, President of Engineered Systems Inc., and Vice President of
Prior to working at Kinetico, Brown worked as Central Engineering and Bar Mill Mechanical Foreman
at U.S. Steel, and was a Research Engineer at both Addressograph Multigraph and Horizons Research.
He also served as Mechanical Engineer at Cleveland Metal Abrasive and Life Systems, Inc..
FOR MORE INFORMATION Contact Sara Zavorek at 216-912-2858 or email@example.com to schedule an interview or
obtain background information.