K5 Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Station
Making contamination removal completely customizable with Kinetico's best reverse osmosis drinking water system.
- PreFilter - The PreFilter removes chlorine used in large-scale municipal water treatment, as well as sediment particulates down to 1/16 the diameter of a human hair.
- Reverse Osmosis Filtration - Through a process known as reverse osmosis, water is forced through a semipermeable membrane that filtersinorganic contaminants like metals and nitrates.
- FlexFiltration - Revolutionary dual FlexFilters providecustomizable filtration to tackle yourwater's individual filtration needs. Use any two of the following cartridgesor none—the choice is yours.
- Mineral Plus - This cartridge lets you add beneficial minerals such as magnesium and calcium to your treated drinking water.
- Perchlorate Guard - Occurring as the byproduct of certain forms of manufacturing, perchlorate has been shown to have adverse effects on the thyroid and has been detected in drinking water and ground water in 35 states.
- Arsenic Guard - An added layer of protection for water that has been shown to contain higher levels of arsenic (such as As III) to ensure its complete removal.
- VOC Guard - Eliminates volatile organic compounds in water such as pesticides, paints, cleaning supplies and other materials.
- Purefecta Guard - Removes 99.99999% of bacteria and 99.99% of viruses, generating biopure drinking water as certified by trusted third-party regulators.
- PostFilter - PostFilter removes any few remaining inorganic compounds that could otherwise cause foul taste or odor.
We designed this state-of-the-art reverse osmosis system to answer even the toughest water quality challenges. When you own a K5, you know you are doing all you can to provide your family with the highest water quality at the best price.
What makes the K5 Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Station superior to other options?
The K5 is certified to remove more contaminants than any other reverse osmosis system. It has customizable, multistage filters to meet the specific water challenges that you face now or that you may encounter in the future. And thanks to EverClean® Rinse, the K5 uses the same high-quality water produced by the system to clean itself. This keeps it in top working order and automatically extends its life.
What else makes the K5 so unique? It features QuickFlo® technology to deliver a strong, steady stream of high-quality water when you want it. Fact is, the K5 produces more water faster than any other comparable system so you won't need to ration or wait for your water. Plus, the K5 works efficiently with minimal waste, so it's environmentally responsible. And it does it all for pennies a gallon.
Additional features like the MACguard Filter and PureMometer® filter life indicator let you know when it's time for filter changes and prevent you from pushing the filters past their capacities. Its quick-disconnect filter cartridges make changing filters a snap.
The K5 installs under your sink or in any other convenient location of your choice and dispenses your high-quality water through a dedicated, lead-free designer faucet available in a variety of finishes to match your existing décor.
The K5 is smartly designed to be convenient and economical, provide an abundant supply of high-quality water, be easy to use and maintain, and provide the best-tasting water.
We invite you to call your local Kinetico water professional and learn more about this incredible drinking water system.